Indiana Inline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indiana Inline

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Latest topics
» I'll be in Indy 'til Sunday
Where do you live and what's your scene like? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 11:45 pm by Jake

» Skate 6-13?
Where do you live and what's your scene like? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:03 pm by EricR

» Any Body In Fishers?
Where do you live and what's your scene like? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:01 pm by EricR

» West Lafayette weekly night session (details inside)
Where do you live and what's your scene like? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:01 am by Rich

» Black and Blue (small edit) Shot w/ RedCam
Where do you live and what's your scene like? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:20 pm by dirtyface

» Huge EBAY listing! Valos, salomons, xsjado footwraps, and my muthafuckin wii
Where do you live and what's your scene like? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:24 pm by Seth

» My section from Quitters.
Where do you live and what's your scene like? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:46 am by Dan Moroney

» Our new skate couch
Where do you live and what's your scene like? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:47 pm by Sma

» Chris Lenfert...
Where do you live and what's your scene like? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:33 pm by EricR

Where do you live and what's your scene like?

Go down 
+24
Wonton
joel.fargus
ChrisColumbus
Tyler Koch
nickmiller
Jake
Jenkins
DemetriuSTL
BP
Eric
Chris S.
indianaALEX
John
dirtyface
Wiley
Chris L.
collinmartin
VM
CJS.Film
EricR
Owen
christian.macon
Dan Moroney
Seth
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Seth
Admin

1337 Meter : 6186

Where do you live and what's your scene like? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you live and what's your scene like?   Where do you live and what's your scene like? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 8:38 pm

I just realized that I never did this and I started it...ha. So I'm Seth, I've been "aggressive" skating for almost 10 years. I grew up on the soutside of Indy and I live in broad ripple now. Indy has always had a fairly strong scene until the last few years so I decided to get this site going to hopefully revive not only Indy's scene but start reconnecting Indiana as a whole. I'm really excited to see that the site is working...I appreciate everybody who helps out in any way with the site including even just using the board. This doesn't work without everybody staying connected.
Here's my youtube page
https://www.youtube.com/user/sethcheese
And here's my myspace videos...it's got whoosiers? and an edit on it
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.channel&ChannelID=6245009
Back to top Go down
https://indianainline.forumotion.com
Eric
Admin

1337 Meter : 5889

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live and what's your scene like?   Where do you live and what's your scene like? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 9:18 pm

WEST LAFAYATTE HOLLA
Back to top Go down
dirtyface

dirtyface

1337 Meter : 5808

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live and what's your scene like?   Where do you live and what's your scene like? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 10:16 am

hahaha that sig still kills me
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theoneandonlybmg
BP

BP

1337 Meter : 5895

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live and what's your scene like?   Where do you live and what's your scene like? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 8:10 pm

Im Brad...Im 26...been skating for 9 yrs and currently live in lafayette

moved to IN from MI back in 2000 to go to Purdue....used to roll with Tim and Tim from laf and some of the older indy crew (Gravin/Roy before they moved to Japan/etc)....but Laf has been dead for awhile especially since they cut up most of the good ledges on campus....

....Ive been hitting up the Faith Babtist park since they had a minor update but right now skating has just been exercise trying not to loose the few tricks my goofy ass can still hit before i get too out of shape from beer and working all the time

glad I found this site though...hopefully i can make it out to some sessions
Back to top Go down
VM

VM

1337 Meter : 6169

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live and what's your scene like?   Where do you live and what's your scene like? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 4:09 pm

Welcome, Brad!
Back to top Go down
DemetriuSTL

1337 Meter : 5707

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live and what's your scene like?   Where do you live and what's your scene like? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 3:51 pm

STL!!
Back to top Go down
Seth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live and what's your scene like?   Where do you live and what's your scene like? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 3:58 pm

DemetriuSTL wrote:
STL!!
GTFO Exclamation When are you coming back to Indy? We need to do this.
Back to top Go down
Eric
Admin

1337 Meter : 5889

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live and what's your scene like?   Where do you live and what's your scene like? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 12:45 am

bpboiler wrote:
Im Brad...Im 26...been skating for 9 yrs and currently live in lafayette

moved to IN from MI back in 2000 to go to Purdue....used to roll with Tim and Tim from laf and some of the older indy crew (Gravin/Roy before they moved to Japan/etc)....but Laf has been dead for awhile especially since they cut up most of the good ledges on campus....

....Ive been hitting up the Faith Babtist park since they had a minor update but right now skating has just been exercise trying not to loose the few tricks my goofy ass can still hit before i get too out of shape from beer and working all the time

glad I found this site though...hopefully i can make it out to some sessions

What's your phone number? I'm a freshman at Purdue this year... I'll hit you up for sessions, if there are any. gettin damn cold out.
Back to top Go down
Jenkins

Jenkins

1337 Meter : 5661

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live and what's your scene like?   Where do you live and what's your scene like? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 1:33 am

Im Justin, i currently live in Downtown Chicago going to school for photography. From Connersville Indiana which is about an hour south of Indy.

The scene hear is not too bad. I dont skate too much because i dont know too many people here downtown, but i do fucking see people skating about once a week around downtown.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/justins_jenkins
Seth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live and what's your scene like?   Where do you live and what's your scene like? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 3:55 pm

Jenkins wrote:
Im Justin, i currently live in Downtown Chicago going to school for photography. From Connersville Indiana which is about an hour south of Indy.

The scene hear is not too bad. I dont skate too much because i dont know too many people here downtown, but i do fucking see people skating about once a week around downtown.
welcome to the board man...
Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin

1337 Meter : 5809

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live and what's your scene like?   Where do you live and what's your scene like? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 5:06 pm

glad to hear people actually skate in lafayette.
if any of you know where wolcott is. its a tiny ass town. i take a trip up there every spring so ill message you guys when i do.

as for my scene. im Jake. I've only been skating for about a year now. but from the time ive been doing it rollerblading and my local scene has been great to me. evansville is where i live. about 7 rollerbladers here.
soon to be six as one of them is moving. we have a website tlsmedia.com , our scene is really small but it is a great scene nonetheless. from the first day i went to the park and saw some guys filming there, they treated me as if i had been skating with them for years and without them i know i wouldnt be skating right now.
currently i have a pulled hamstring and cant skate for about a month but if anyone is ever planning on coming down here or to surrounding areas message me and I'd be glad to skate/film.
Back to top Go down
Chris L.

Chris L.

1337 Meter : 5862

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live and what's your scene like?   Where do you live and what's your scene like? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 8:37 pm

Hey Jake, I was an Evansville skater in my college days... perhaps you recognize the cat rail in my sig? I've skated with John, the Barnett bros, and Richie on several occasions. I keep hoping some of those guys will come up to Indy one day. John managed to get to Florida before he came here, so maybe it's a lost cause. Looking forward to your edit, if you are in fact the Jake in the TLSmedia.com post.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lenfert.net
Jake
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live and what's your scene like?   Where do you live and what's your scene like? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 6:27 pm

hey man yah thats me. the edit will probably be delayed for a week because my computer is in the shop but yah i just skated the cat rail with myles last week.
and i should be up in indy this weekend if anyone is down to skate?
Back to top Go down
nickmiller

1337 Meter : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live and what's your scene like?   Where do you live and what's your scene like? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 4:09 am

nick miller... northeast..

haven't skated in a few hours.
Back to top Go down
Seth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live and what's your scene like?   Where do you live and what's your scene like? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 1:41 pm

nickmiller wrote:
nick miller... northeast..

haven't skated in a few hours.
NIIICKKKKK...WHAT'S UP DUDE!?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Tyler Koch

1337 Meter : 5596

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live and what's your scene like?   Where do you live and what's your scene like? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 2:48 pm

Yo whats up man i live in LaPorte, Indiana and there is only about like 10 of us dudes that roll on a regular bases and the scene isn't huge but i guess we make the best of what we got. I think that all of us dudes should get together and have a huge session soon.
Back to top Go down
Seth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live and what's your scene like?   Where do you live and what's your scene like? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 8:09 pm

Tyler Koch wrote:
Yo whats up man i live in LaPorte, Indiana and there is only about like 10 of us dudes that roll on a regular bases and the scene isn't huge but i guess we make the best of what we got. I think that all of us dudes should get together and have a huge session soon.
hell yeah man. It was nice to meet you at bittercold...definately give me a call if you ever want to come to Indy. Look out for the day 1 bittercold edit...you've got a clip.
Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live and what's your scene like?   Where do you live and what's your scene like? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 3:42 pm

....... there are about four of us left in evansville. it seems to keep shrinking
Back to top Go down
ChrisColumbus

ChrisColumbus

1337 Meter : 5484

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live and what's your scene like?   Where do you live and what's your scene like? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:57 pm

So my names chris,(im joe niermans brother in law if anyone knows him) and i live in columbus.

I am a beginner but im loving every step of it and i've met alot of new people through it so thats cool, and there are alot of people that i really do still want to meet and skate with.

Anyway, so my scene in columbus...I've noticed that rollerblading might actually be kinda popular in columbus and ive got a couple of my friends into it since i've started. I'm going to East high school next year..if anyone knows columbus well enough then they probably know that the columbus skate park is pretty well near the school. So i plan on going there alot. Thats my scene as of now i think.

Anyway I plan on going to major taylors on the 20th so i'll see you guys there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
VM

VM

1337 Meter : 6169

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live and what's your scene like?   Where do you live and what's your scene like? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:32 pm

Chris, when are you coming back up to Indianapolis?
Back to top Go down
ChrisColumbus

ChrisColumbus

1337 Meter : 5484

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live and what's your scene like?   Where do you live and what's your scene like? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 5:56 am

Probably sometime in mid-August, my birthdays the 13th and I'm pretty sure I'm going to Indy that weekend or sometime in the week before that.. somethin'.. like that haha.
Back to top Go down
joel.fargus

1337 Meter : 5418

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live and what's your scene like?   Where do you live and what's your scene like? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 9:44 pm

hey what's up everybody my name is Joel and I'm from Corydon, IN. I just started getting back into blading recently. I've been working on my moves quite a bit and definately want to come out to Indianapolis soon! You guys down to sesh?
Back to top Go down
Wonton

Wonton

1337 Meter : 5508

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live and what's your scene like?   Where do you live and what's your scene like? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:10 am

hey im shane, skated as a kid, pickin it up again while in california on vacation... now im back in greenwood, but im always downtown cuz i go to iupui... really want to hit up some sessions..
Back to top Go down
wbouchy

1337 Meter : 5356

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live and what's your scene like?   Where do you live and what's your scene like? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:54 am

Hey, Im Will. Im originally from Fishers (Northside of Indy). I go to Purdue, but im on this work program where i live in Evansville every other school semester and work. So right now im down there. I normally go to Indy or Purdue every weekend though.

I just started to really try to skate. I had messed around on some ramps when i was in highschool for a while but never anything serious. So im looking to find some guys (or girls) to skate with and learn some new stuff. Since i kinda live all over the place I'll definetly be watching to hit up some of the skate sessions ive seen posted on here.

Just found this site but it looks great. I hope that skating can spread some more because of it.
Back to top Go down
EricR

1337 Meter : 6222

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live and what's your scene like?   Where do you live and what's your scene like? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:29 am

Welcome man. We hope to see you around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live and what's your scene like?   Where do you live and what's your scene like? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where do you live and what's your scene like?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next