Indiana Inline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indiana Inline

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Latest topics
» I'll be in Indy 'til Sunday
Spots around Indianapolis & small update. EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 11:45 pm by Jake

» Skate 6-13?
Spots around Indianapolis & small update. EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:03 pm by EricR

» Any Body In Fishers?
Spots around Indianapolis & small update. EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:01 pm by EricR

» West Lafayette weekly night session (details inside)
Spots around Indianapolis & small update. EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:01 am by Rich

» Black and Blue (small edit) Shot w/ RedCam
Spots around Indianapolis & small update. EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:20 pm by dirtyface

» Huge EBAY listing! Valos, salomons, xsjado footwraps, and my muthafuckin wii
Spots around Indianapolis & small update. EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:24 pm by Seth

» My section from Quitters.
Spots around Indianapolis & small update. EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:46 am by Dan Moroney

» Our new skate couch
Spots around Indianapolis & small update. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:47 pm by Sma

» Chris Lenfert...
Spots around Indianapolis & small update. EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:33 pm by EricR

Spots around Indianapolis & small update.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VM

VM

1337 Meter : 6157

Spots around Indianapolis & small update. Empty
PostSubject: Spots around Indianapolis & small update.   Spots around Indianapolis & small update. EmptySat May 29, 2010 1:20 am

so i haven't been able to skate really since December. i've ventured out a few times, today being one of those days Laughing

i skated Major Taylor alone for an hour, carving the transitions, airing out, gaping the extensions and fakie 180s over the launch box.

i slid half of the long ledge soul and mizou each, only tried each once. felt pretty solid, but i won't be trying it again until the middle of next month. i shouldn't have skated today, my stitches haven't even dissolved yet. but i was very careful. it was fun and it felt great to be outside and active. i've been staying indoors for almost 6 months now Sad

so anyways, i started this thread to show some untouched or forgotten skate spots i've stumbled across as i drive around Indianapolis for non-rollerblading reasons. i do not claim any credit for finding these, as i've seen a few of them in clips recently so i know others have found them first. but the photos are building up on my phone and i need to dump them somewhere.

here they are:

Nestled in between 82nd St. and I-465, southeast of the mall:

Spots around Indianapolis & small update. Photo0082
Spots around Indianapolis & small update. Photo0083
Spots around Indianapolis & small update. Photo0084

Ritter and Brookville Rd.:

cement ledges, paint looks smooth up close, needs wax, though. it's in the hood, i think it's next to a halfway house. it would be good to skate before 12 pm otherwise it might not be a safe place to have any kind of camera equipment.
Spots around Indianapolis & small update. Photo0028

28th and MLK Jr. Blvd.:

flat rails, pretty low. landing is decent and goes into a low traffic street.
Spots around Indianapolis & small update. Photo0089

Brookside Park:

aluminum, kind of high. very mellow. the steps are long, as is the flat. beware the ICP fans that hang around the area. likelihood of being able to buy meth in the area: 100%
Spots around Indianapolis & small update. Photo0039

Brookside Pkwy. South Drive, just west of N. Rural St.:

21 stair, kinda steep. brand new cement, rail is painted and looks very fast. the house is for sale, not sure if someone lives in it right now.
Spots around Indianapolis & small update. Photo0080

i hope someone makes good use of the info and pictures. post photos or clips if you go. i'll update this post every so often. sometimes i forget my phone has a camera built in, i've seen many other spots that i didn't get shots of yet. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Spots around Indianapolis & small update.
Page 1 of 1