Indiana Inline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indiana Inline

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Latest topics
» I'll be in Indy 'til Sunday
Jack Be Nimble DVD's just came in (and premiere reminder) EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 11:45 pm by Jake

» Skate 6-13?
Jack Be Nimble DVD's just came in (and premiere reminder) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:03 pm by EricR

» Any Body In Fishers?
Jack Be Nimble DVD's just came in (and premiere reminder) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:01 pm by EricR

» West Lafayette weekly night session (details inside)
Jack Be Nimble DVD's just came in (and premiere reminder) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:01 am by Rich

» Black and Blue (small edit) Shot w/ RedCam
Jack Be Nimble DVD's just came in (and premiere reminder) EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:20 pm by dirtyface

» Huge EBAY listing! Valos, salomons, xsjado footwraps, and my muthafuckin wii
Jack Be Nimble DVD's just came in (and premiere reminder) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:24 pm by Seth

» My section from Quitters.
Jack Be Nimble DVD's just came in (and premiere reminder) EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:46 am by Dan Moroney

» Our new skate couch
Jack Be Nimble DVD's just came in (and premiere reminder) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:47 pm by Sma

» Chris Lenfert...
Jack Be Nimble DVD's just came in (and premiere reminder) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:33 pm by EricR

Jack Be Nimble DVD's just came in (and premiere reminder)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Manley

1337 Meter : 5541

Jack Be Nimble DVD's just came in (and premiere reminder) Empty
PostSubject: Jack Be Nimble DVD's just came in (and premiere reminder)   Jack Be Nimble DVD's just came in (and premiere reminder) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 1:16 am

Jack Be Nimble DVD's just came in (and premiere reminder) L_614b292aa3de4a1ebb2c865a2335d85d

We are happy to announce that Jack Be Nimble has come back from the replicator and will be available for purchase at Bittercold Showdown. Also, as most of you know we will be having a 10 PM premiere of the film at the Royal Oak Main Art theater located just two miles from Modern skatepark. We Hope to see everyone there.

Tickets to the premiere are $10
DVD's available for $15
or get both a ticket and a DVD for $20

The film will begin at 10PM on saturday the 28th

Premiere Address:
Royal Oak Main Art Theater
118 N. Main Street
Royal Oak, MI 48067

"Witness a vision of modern sport filtered through the dirty windows of a twenty-year-old RV. Rollerblading exists on the fringe of action sports solely due to the passion and ambition of its riders: those who grew up on skates are now organizing competitions, publishing magazines, and making movies in a grassroots effort to redevelop the sport organically. The documentary Jack Be Nimble follows a group of these offbeat yet dedicated athletes through competitions across the United States, listening in as they explain why rollerblading has held their interest all these years. The film is a tribute to the finesse and uninhibited athleticism of the sport, and a gritty portrait of the profound sense of adventure discovered only at the cusp of maturity."

www.jackbenimblethemovie.com
www.myspace.com/jackbenimblethemovie
Trailer (quicktime)
Trailer (vimeo)
Pier Sequence (vimeo)
IMDB
Back to top Go down
Seth
Admin

1337 Meter : 6176

Jack Be Nimble DVD's just came in (and premiere reminder) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Be Nimble DVD's just came in (and premiere reminder)   Jack Be Nimble DVD's just came in (and premiere reminder) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 1:19 am

I don't know if I'll make the premiere but I'm planning on buying a copy...it looks really goooooood. If I'm too tired to skate after the comp I'll probably make it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://indianainline.forumotion.com

Jack Be Nimble DVD's just came in (and premiere reminder)
Page 1 of 1