Indiana Inline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indiana Inline

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Latest topics
» I'll be in Indy 'til Sunday
Part of Major Taylor Skatepark is Rolling-Ready EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 11:45 pm by Jake

» Skate 6-13?
Part of Major Taylor Skatepark is Rolling-Ready EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:03 pm by EricR

» Any Body In Fishers?
Part of Major Taylor Skatepark is Rolling-Ready EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:01 pm by EricR

» West Lafayette weekly night session (details inside)
Part of Major Taylor Skatepark is Rolling-Ready EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:01 am by Rich

» Black and Blue (small edit) Shot w/ RedCam
Part of Major Taylor Skatepark is Rolling-Ready EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:20 pm by dirtyface

» Huge EBAY listing! Valos, salomons, xsjado footwraps, and my muthafuckin wii
Part of Major Taylor Skatepark is Rolling-Ready EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:24 pm by Seth

» My section from Quitters.
Part of Major Taylor Skatepark is Rolling-Ready EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:46 am by Dan Moroney

» Our new skate couch
Part of Major Taylor Skatepark is Rolling-Ready EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:47 pm by Sma

» Chris Lenfert...
Part of Major Taylor Skatepark is Rolling-Ready EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:33 pm by EricR

Part of Major Taylor Skatepark is Rolling-Ready

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matt L.

1337 Meter : 5817

Part of Major Taylor Skatepark is Rolling-Ready Empty
PostSubject: Part of Major Taylor Skatepark is Rolling-Ready   Part of Major Taylor Skatepark is Rolling-Ready EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 6:55 pm

The top portion of Major Taylor Skatepark is dry and ready to roll, which includes the main ledge as well as the outer walls into the curves. Be careful of the portions closet to the outer walls, though. Small little pieces of ice still remain in some spots. However, I expect them to melt on Sunday, Feb. 1st.

The roads are clear within the sports complex, too. However, the parking lot is still snowed-over. There is enough room to park where the plow has gone through. Have fun.
Back to top Go down

Part of Major Taylor Skatepark is Rolling-Ready
Page 1 of 1