Indiana Inline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indiana Inline

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Latest topics
» I'll be in Indy 'til Sunday
New Indiana based online rollerblading magazine is in the works! EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 11:45 pm by Jake

» Skate 6-13?
New Indiana based online rollerblading magazine is in the works! EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:03 pm by EricR

» Any Body In Fishers?
New Indiana based online rollerblading magazine is in the works! EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:01 pm by EricR

» West Lafayette weekly night session (details inside)
New Indiana based online rollerblading magazine is in the works! EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:01 am by Rich

» Black and Blue (small edit) Shot w/ RedCam
New Indiana based online rollerblading magazine is in the works! EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:20 pm by dirtyface

» Huge EBAY listing! Valos, salomons, xsjado footwraps, and my muthafuckin wii
New Indiana based online rollerblading magazine is in the works! EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:24 pm by Seth

» My section from Quitters.
New Indiana based online rollerblading magazine is in the works! EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:46 am by Dan Moroney

» Our new skate couch
New Indiana based online rollerblading magazine is in the works! EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:47 pm by Sma

» Chris Lenfert...
New Indiana based online rollerblading magazine is in the works! EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:33 pm by EricR

New Indiana based online rollerblading magazine is in the works!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
VM

VM

1337 Meter : 6160

New Indiana based online rollerblading magazine is in the works! Empty
PostSubject: New Indiana based online rollerblading magazine is in the works!   New Indiana based online rollerblading magazine is in the works! EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 12:08 pm

!

Last edited by VM on Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:19 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Seth
Admin

1337 Meter : 6177

PostSubject: Re: New Indiana based online rollerblading magazine is in the works!   New Indiana based online rollerblading magazine is in the works! EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 7:01 pm

That's really awesome Vince...congrats and good luck dude! Let me know once you're getting closer to it so we can post up a story giving a sneak peak.
Back to top Go down
https://indianainline.forumotion.com
dirtyface

dirtyface

1337 Meter : 5799

PostSubject: Re: New Indiana based online rollerblading magazine is in the works!   New Indiana based online rollerblading magazine is in the works! EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 7:35 pm

hell ya man thats awesome
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theoneandonlybmg
Jake
Admin

1337 Meter : 5800

PostSubject: Re: New Indiana based online rollerblading magazine is in the works!   New Indiana based online rollerblading magazine is in the works! EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 12:40 am

if you wanna highlight local rollerblading : myles barnett. look no further.

tlsmedia.com/wp
Back to top Go down
VM

VM

PostSubject: Re: New Indiana based online rollerblading magazine is in the works!   New Indiana based online rollerblading magazine is in the works! EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 1:29 am

Jake wrote:
if you wanna highlight local rollerblading : myles barnett. look no further.

tlsmedia.com/wp

Let him know about this, and have him sign up for the messageboard! How old is that kid?!? Sick stuff, have him get in contact with me and I'll include him.

vincent.morretino@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin

1337 Meter : 5800

PostSubject: Re: New Indiana based online rollerblading magazine is in the works!   New Indiana based online rollerblading magazine is in the works! EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 2:07 pm

hes 16.
ill talk to him tomorrow so ill do it then.
ii should have an edit up late tonight (early tomorrow)
it will be up on tlsmedia.com so i hope you guys check that out
Back to top Go down
VM

VM

PostSubject: Re: New Indiana based online rollerblading magazine is in the works!   New Indiana based online rollerblading magazine is in the works! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 3:49 pm

Updated.

Added Colin Kelso and Cameron Card.

Seriously, if anyone wants to submit questions, do it soon so I can incorporate them into the interviews and send them off to be answered.
Back to top Go down
VM

VM

PostSubject: Re: New Indiana based online rollerblading magazine is in the works!   New Indiana based online rollerblading magazine is in the works! EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 1:51 pm

Hmmm, I'm surprised that no one is willing to participate in this. Sad

Well, the editor-in-chief of Be-Mag really likes my idea, and we are currently negotiating how to incorporate it into Be-Mag, and also how I can be involved with their magazine in other areas.

So, it looks like my little idea just got me hooked up with one of the best rollerblading magazines on the planet.

Chyea, boy!

New Indiana based online rollerblading magazine is in the works! Flavor.Flav
Back to top Go down
dirtyface

dirtyface

1337 Meter : 5799

PostSubject: Re: New Indiana based online rollerblading magazine is in the works!   New Indiana based online rollerblading magazine is in the works! EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 1:36 am

hell ya good work, ask cameron card how everythings changed since his accident here in our home state
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theoneandonlybmg
EricR

1337 Meter : 6213

PostSubject: Re: New Indiana based online rollerblading magazine is in the works!   New Indiana based online rollerblading magazine is in the works! EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 8:29 pm

Hey V

Ask them how long they go without skating

On and off tour
Back to top Go down
VM

VM

PostSubject: Re: New Indiana based online rollerblading magazine is in the works!   New Indiana based online rollerblading magazine is in the works! EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 8:59 pm

Thanks!

Any non-skating related questions?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Indiana based online rollerblading magazine is in the works!   New Indiana based online rollerblading magazine is in the works! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Indiana based online rollerblading magazine is in the works!
Page 1 of 1