Indiana Inline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indiana Inline

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Latest topics
» I'll be in Indy 'til Sunday
Just Ride skate park is CLOSED indefinitely  :( EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 11:45 pm by Jake

» Skate 6-13?
Just Ride skate park is CLOSED indefinitely  :( EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:03 pm by EricR

» Any Body In Fishers?
Just Ride skate park is CLOSED indefinitely  :( EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:01 pm by EricR

» West Lafayette weekly night session (details inside)
Just Ride skate park is CLOSED indefinitely  :( EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:01 am by Rich

» Black and Blue (small edit) Shot w/ RedCam
Just Ride skate park is CLOSED indefinitely  :( EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:20 pm by dirtyface

» Huge EBAY listing! Valos, salomons, xsjado footwraps, and my muthafuckin wii
Just Ride skate park is CLOSED indefinitely  :( EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:24 pm by Seth

» My section from Quitters.
Just Ride skate park is CLOSED indefinitely  :( EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:46 am by Dan Moroney

» Our new skate couch
Just Ride skate park is CLOSED indefinitely  :( EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:47 pm by Sma

» Chris Lenfert...
Just Ride skate park is CLOSED indefinitely  :( EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:33 pm by EricR

Just Ride skate park is CLOSED indefinitely :(

Go down 
+3
Seth
flammablefood
VM
7 posters
AuthorMessage
VM

VM

1337 Meter : 6159

Just Ride skate park is CLOSED indefinitely  :( Empty
PostSubject: Just Ride skate park is CLOSED indefinitely :(   Just Ride skate park is CLOSED indefinitely  :( EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 1:25 pm

Due to problems with outstanding debt and backstabbing co-workers, Just Ride skate park has been closed for over 2 weeks.

Brian, the former owner of the park, is no longer in the loop of information about the fate of Just Ride, as everything is now out of his hands and he has filed bankruptcy, completely severing himself from any glimmer of hope in purchasing the building at an auction.

Unless someone else buys the building and uses it as a skate park, it is left to an unknown fate as the state of Indiana now owns the park because there is a back tax issue as well.

There is talk of someone buying it and restoring it as a skate park, but it will probably be turned into an asphalt and concrete company headquarters because the company that put a lien on the building over an asphalt job gone bad is interested in the location as a base of operations.

Brian is a really nice guy, and I feel horrible about what he has gone through.

I don't know where the Brass Knuckle Beatdown is going to be next year, but I will start early next year in finding a new location.

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad R.I.P. Just Ride skate park Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Last edited by vincent morretino on Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
flammablefood

1337 Meter : 5711

PostSubject: Re: Just Ride skate park is CLOSED indefinitely :(   Just Ride skate park is CLOSED indefinitely  :( EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 2:21 pm

damn that sucks!

i never even had to chance to go there
Back to top Go down
http://flammablefood.redbubble.com/
Seth
Admin

1337 Meter : 6176

PostSubject: Re: Just Ride skate park is CLOSED indefinitely :(   Just Ride skate park is CLOSED indefinitely  :( EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 2:36 pm

Just Ride skate park is CLOSED indefinitely  :( Funny-pictures-sad-cat-blackandwhite
Back to top Go down
https://indianainline.forumotion.com
Eric
Admin

1337 Meter : 5879

PostSubject: Re: Just Ride skate park is CLOSED indefinitely :(   Just Ride skate park is CLOSED indefinitely  :( EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 4:46 am

Damn I really feel bad for the owner... 2 failed skateparks now, right? Just Ride was the shit too. R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
EricR

1337 Meter : 6212

PostSubject: Re: Just Ride skate park is CLOSED indefinitely :(   Just Ride skate park is CLOSED indefinitely  :( EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 9:12 am

Wow, that is horrible
Back to top Go down
Chris S.

Chris S.

1337 Meter : 5731

PostSubject: Re: Just Ride skate park is CLOSED indefinitely :(   Just Ride skate park is CLOSED indefinitely  :( EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 3:37 pm

This really sucks, I finally get a great park within 10 minutes of me. The owner was a awesome guy and i wish him the best in the rest of his life but ohh man. I hope solutions can get the park from the asphalt company like they said they would. Hope for the best, it would be a huge loss to scrap all the ramps.
Back to top Go down
VM

VM

1337 Meter : 6159

PostSubject: Re: Just Ride skate park is CLOSED indefinitely :(   Just Ride skate park is CLOSED indefinitely  :( EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 4:52 pm

Solution is part of the problem, they spread a bunch of rumors to prevent people from going to the park, thus taking money out of the owners pocket for paying on his debts.

Rumors that the park was already closed have been circulating since early August, started by those fuckers. Plus they broke in and stole shit from the owner.

If I ever come across them, I will sit in jail overnight for assault. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
BradMWolf

1337 Meter : 5703

PostSubject: Re: Just Ride skate park is CLOSED indefinitely :(   Just Ride skate park is CLOSED indefinitely  :( EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 3:30 am

WOW! This is such BS! Glad I got to skate it last time I was home. Brian really knows how to build a ramp. Hope all is well with him and his family. I thought he had really good thing going for him this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Ride skate park is CLOSED indefinitely :(   Just Ride skate park is CLOSED indefinitely  :( Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Ride skate park is CLOSED indefinitely :(
Page 1 of 1