Indiana Inline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indiana Inline

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Latest topics
» I'll be in Indy 'til Sunday
Wazzzzzzzup up Indy? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 11:45 pm by Jake

» Skate 6-13?
Wazzzzzzzup up Indy? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:03 pm by EricR

» Any Body In Fishers?
Wazzzzzzzup up Indy? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:01 pm by EricR

» West Lafayette weekly night session (details inside)
Wazzzzzzzup up Indy? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:01 am by Rich

» Black and Blue (small edit) Shot w/ RedCam
Wazzzzzzzup up Indy? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:20 pm by dirtyface

» Huge EBAY listing! Valos, salomons, xsjado footwraps, and my muthafuckin wii
Wazzzzzzzup up Indy? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:24 pm by Seth

» My section from Quitters.
Wazzzzzzzup up Indy? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:46 am by Dan Moroney

» Our new skate couch
Wazzzzzzzup up Indy? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:47 pm by Sma

» Chris Lenfert...
Wazzzzzzzup up Indy? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:33 pm by EricR

Wazzzzzzzup up Indy?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chris L.

Chris L.

1337 Meter : 5864

Wazzzzzzzup up Indy? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wazzzzzzzup up Indy?   Wazzzzzzzup up Indy? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 1:29 pm

Seth show some f'ing respect. It's not skaterxx it's bladerxx as in Rollerblader Extra Extra. So don't be a stupid haterxx. Sorry about my absence on this thread lately though. I've been feverishly trying to raise funds for the rink. There's already a buzz shooting through the heart of Colorado about the Indy Leap of Faith. So many people are going to come from across the country to try and most likely die trying that shit. But it's going to bring a real focus to the Windy City of Indy in a way nobody but bladerxx has ever imagined. Just PM me and I'll give you my credit card number.

two words: Revolution Fegs
Back to top Go down
http://www.lenfert.net
VM

VM

1337 Meter : 6171

PostSubject: Re: Wazzzzzzzup up Indy?   Wazzzzzzzup up Indy? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 4:06 pm

I know what you're doing and I don't like it. You better shut your trap before I put my foot in it.
Back to top Go down
Seth
Admin

1337 Meter : 6188

PostSubject: Re: Wazzzzzzzup up Indy?   Wazzzzzzzup up Indy? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 4:32 pm

Once again Vince...I am not Bladerxx so cut that shit out. I do not appreciate you acting like you know everything and you better shut your trap before you get banned/blacklisted. Don't threaten me motherfucker! You are acting like a 2 year old. Please stop.
Back to top Go down
https://indianainline.forumotion.com
VM

VM

PostSubject: Re: Wazzzzzzzup up Indy?   Wazzzzzzzup up Indy? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 4:45 pm

Seth wrote:
Once again Vince...I am not Bladerxx so cut that shit out. I do not appreciate you acting like you know everything and you better shut your trap before you get banned/blacklisted. Don't threaten me motherfucker! You are acting like a 2 year old. Please stop.

All I did was quote Happy Gilmore. Was I directing that to you? If you have a guilty conscience, that's on you. You are the only known user to troll this site in the past, and there are a lot of parallels between this new fag and Joel Fargus. You set the precedent.
Back to top Go down
VM

VM

PostSubject: Re: Wazzzzzzzup up Indy?   Wazzzzzzzup up Indy? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:14 pm

Fuck it. All of this bull shit started after I sent you this private message after your bullshit reply in my other thread, and you were too much of a coward to respond to except to say WHATEVS.

Fair enough.

I apologize for the context of that statement. That was wrong of me to over generalize the Indianapolis scene based on my expectations that contributing content to your website would make people feel engaged and motivated to post more, especially when skating outside is next to impossible right now.

As childish as my comment was though, Seth, your response was equally as childish. Sure, no one owes me anything and I never said that they did. I know you see yourself at the head of the Indianapolis scene, so what I said must have offended you greatly. But you don't do a very good job of engaging anyone except to make sure you put them in your latest video so you know it's just one more person who will buy it when you get around to producing it. Oh, that and throwing a skate comp at Major Taylor the last two years. That I truly thank you for. So, thanks for doing that.

Let me ask you this: How many articles are on the main page about your latest video compared to how many articles are on the main page about ways to get together despite the cold and snow? Why hasn't anyone posted in half of the forums on this message board since November of last year? Where the fuck is everybody? Why are we all so separated on a site specifically created to bring us together? That's what I meant by passive. There's too much lurking. And I can't see how you take offense to me saying that, I can only assume that you want people on your site that you pay for. Am I wrong about that? Do you not want people to use this site for what you intended, or is it just going to turn into your Big Cartel page eventually?

Sure, it's your site and you can do whatever the fuck you want with it. Post Meatspin links all day if you please. But don't jump down my throat with your holier than thou attitude, and I won't do the same.

I haven't been posting because my life has been flipped upside down since my kid was born, but I have been actively contributing to skating in all of my down time.

By the way, congratulations again on your engagement. I guess I should have posted a facebook comment instead of trying to congratulate you over the phone. I sure know what it's like to not want to return phone calls.

You've been an asshole to me with no provocation. Fuck you Seth. Everything I said was true.

I'm acting like a 2 year old?

Yeah. Look in a fucking mirror, buddy.
Back to top Go down
Seth
Admin

1337 Meter : 6188

PostSubject: Re: Wazzzzzzzup up Indy?   Wazzzzzzzup up Indy? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:46 pm

alrighty...well the real reason I didn't respond to your pm is because I don't like arguing with crazy. Have fun being permabanned asshole.
Back to top Go down
https://indianainline.forumotion.com
bladerxx

1337 Meter : 4876

PostSubject: Re: Wazzzzzzzup up Indy?   Wazzzzzzzup up Indy? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 7:27 pm

Whoa Bros!!! First and Foremost. Chris L your so money dude. I knew you had my back, keep spreading the gospal out west. This leap of faith replica is gonna be tight bro. Nationwide dawg!! I'm waiting for your credit card number. tell all your friends and we will get this roller rink off the ground.

Secondly, Seth looks like your the head dude around here you need to get this scene tightened up chief. While VM was a bit misguided I think once he realized i really did freakin stick the LOF he would have followed me anywhere and cooperated to the fullest. Dude, we should seriously all get together maybe eat some shrooms and get this figured out. If you guys have any hot girlfriends bing them with you I promise not to get too creepy with them, but I haven't been around a female in awhile now.

We should bring back VM....

xx (landed the leap of faith)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wazzzzzzzup up Indy?   Wazzzzzzzup up Indy? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wazzzzzzzup up Indy?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2