Indiana Inline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indiana Inline

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Latest topics
» I'll be in Indy 'til Sunday
why the fuck did major taylor's have to represented like this? EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 11:45 pm by Jake

» Skate 6-13?
why the fuck did major taylor's have to represented like this? EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:03 pm by EricR

» Any Body In Fishers?
why the fuck did major taylor's have to represented like this? EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:01 pm by EricR

» West Lafayette weekly night session (details inside)
why the fuck did major taylor's have to represented like this? EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:01 am by Rich

» Black and Blue (small edit) Shot w/ RedCam
why the fuck did major taylor's have to represented like this? EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:20 pm by dirtyface

» Huge EBAY listing! Valos, salomons, xsjado footwraps, and my muthafuckin wii
why the fuck did major taylor's have to represented like this? EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:24 pm by Seth

» My section from Quitters.
why the fuck did major taylor's have to represented like this? EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:46 am by Dan Moroney

» Our new skate couch
why the fuck did major taylor's have to represented like this? EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:47 pm by Sma

» Chris Lenfert...
why the fuck did major taylor's have to represented like this? EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:33 pm by EricR

why the fuck did major taylor's have to represented like this?

Go down 
+3
Rich
EricR
ChrisColumbus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ChrisColumbus

ChrisColumbus

1337 Meter : 5489

why the fuck did major taylor's have to represented like this? Empty
PostSubject: why the fuck did major taylor's have to represented like this?   why the fuck did major taylor's have to represented like this? EmptyThu May 13, 2010 7:36 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzDmHGKFdI4

its kinda cool to see it in a rap video... but i cant imagine trying to skate that day at major taylors and theres a ton of fuckin rappers and chicks in my way.
Back to top Go down
EricR

1337 Meter : 6227

PostSubject: Re: why the fuck did major taylor's have to represented like this?   why the fuck did major taylor's have to represented like this? EmptyThu May 13, 2010 7:57 pm

Haha Lorch was there that day. That song was terrible
Back to top Go down
Rich

Rich

1337 Meter : 5605

PostSubject: Re: why the fuck did major taylor's have to represented like this?   why the fuck did major taylor's have to represented like this? EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:18 pm

wtf that song is horrible.
Back to top Go down
Sma

Sma

1337 Meter : 5968

PostSubject: Re: why the fuck did major taylor's have to represented like this?   why the fuck did major taylor's have to represented like this? EmptyFri May 14, 2010 2:56 pm

ha, thanks for posting this. That one guy really really likes pointing at his tattoo.
Back to top Go down
Wonton

Wonton

1337 Meter : 5513

PostSubject: Re: why the fuck did major taylor's have to represented like this?   why the fuck did major taylor's have to represented like this? EmptyFri May 14, 2010 6:38 pm

lol my buddy jared pointed that out to me a few weeks ago... i laughed at its failure and 2.. theres never that many girls at that park....
Back to top Go down
BP

BP

1337 Meter : 5900

PostSubject: Re: why the fuck did major taylor's have to represented like this?   why the fuck did major taylor's have to represented like this? EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:52 pm

naptown rap is just so fresh..cant get enough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbCwcSy40Q4
Back to top Go down
Chris L.

Chris L.

1337 Meter : 5867

PostSubject: Re: why the fuck did major taylor's have to represented like this?   why the fuck did major taylor's have to represented like this? EmptySat May 15, 2010 11:06 am

had to stop it at the upskirt of the white girl shaking her ..... well, I guess you could call that a booty.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lenfert.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why the fuck did major taylor's have to represented like this?   why the fuck did major taylor's have to represented like this? Empty

Back to top Go down

why the fuck did major taylor's have to represented like this?
Page 1 of 1