Indiana Inline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indiana Inline

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Latest topics
» I'll be in Indy 'til Sunday
**Site Feedback - PLEASE HELP!** EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 11:45 pm by Jake

» Skate 6-13?
**Site Feedback - PLEASE HELP!** EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:03 pm by EricR

» Any Body In Fishers?
**Site Feedback - PLEASE HELP!** EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:01 pm by EricR

» West Lafayette weekly night session (details inside)
**Site Feedback - PLEASE HELP!** EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:01 am by Rich

» Black and Blue (small edit) Shot w/ RedCam
**Site Feedback - PLEASE HELP!** EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:20 pm by dirtyface

» Huge EBAY listing! Valos, salomons, xsjado footwraps, and my muthafuckin wii
**Site Feedback - PLEASE HELP!** EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:24 pm by Seth

» My section from Quitters.
**Site Feedback - PLEASE HELP!** EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:46 am by Dan Moroney

» Our new skate couch
**Site Feedback - PLEASE HELP!** EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:47 pm by Sma

» Chris Lenfert...
**Site Feedback - PLEASE HELP!** EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:33 pm by EricR

**Site Feedback - PLEASE HELP!**

Go down 
+2
Jake
Seth
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Seth
Admin

1337 Meter : 6197

**Site Feedback - PLEASE HELP!** Empty
PostSubject: **Site Feedback - PLEASE HELP!**   **Site Feedback - PLEASE HELP!** EmptySun May 24, 2009 8:31 pm

So I've been thinking I don't know what you guys like and don't like about the site. I think getting your input could really help out...even if you just have ideas for the site or anthing like that. My big thing that I want for the site is more participation in general from all over the state. I only have so much time on my hands and sometimes it feels like a lot to juggle. If you could, try and seperate views of the main page from views of the messageboard so I can try and improve both. Anyways, try and keep it constructive and have at it.
Back to top Go down
https://indianainline.forumotion.com
Jake
Admin

1337 Meter : 5820

PostSubject: Re: **Site Feedback - PLEASE HELP!**   **Site Feedback - PLEASE HELP!** EmptyMon May 25, 2009 6:43 pm

MOAR NAKED WOMEN
Back to top Go down
Seth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: **Site Feedback - PLEASE HELP!**   **Site Feedback - PLEASE HELP!** EmptyTue May 26, 2009 11:34 am

if I post moar booobs will you give me some real feedback?
Back to top Go down
Seth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: **Site Feedback - PLEASE HELP!**   **Site Feedback - PLEASE HELP!** EmptyTue May 26, 2009 11:39 am

**Site Feedback - PLEASE HELP!** Bewbs.sized
Back to top Go down
jjadamow

jjadamow

1337 Meter : 5752

PostSubject: Re: **Site Feedback - PLEASE HELP!**   **Site Feedback - PLEASE HELP!** EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:49 pm

Those are obviously fake.
Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin

PostSubject: Re: **Site Feedback - PLEASE HELP!**   **Site Feedback - PLEASE HELP!** EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:31 pm

these have satisfied me..

in all honestly the only thing i dont like about this site is how long it takes to get a reply.. if you ever do
Back to top Go down
Seth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: **Site Feedback - PLEASE HELP!**   **Site Feedback - PLEASE HELP!** EmptyTue May 26, 2009 6:08 pm

fair enough...I'll do my best to get back with people quicker.
Back to top Go down
VM

VM

1337 Meter : 6180

PostSubject: Re: **Site Feedback - PLEASE HELP!**   **Site Feedback - PLEASE HELP!** EmptyTue May 26, 2009 7:56 pm

Seth, I think he means that when someone makes a new thread, it gets a ton of views, but no replies. That's kinda why I don't make many threads anymore, because no one really seems to give a shit. Meh, whatevs.
Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin

PostSubject: Re: **Site Feedback - PLEASE HELP!**   **Site Feedback - PLEASE HELP!** EmptyTue May 26, 2009 8:55 pm

thanks seth.
i still need help with finding a place to stay the nineteenth and 20th
Back to top Go down
Seth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: **Site Feedback - PLEASE HELP!**   **Site Feedback - PLEASE HELP!** EmptyWed May 27, 2009 2:27 am

Jake wrote:
thanks seth.
i still need help with finding a place to stay the nineteenth and 20th
alright I'll see what I can do...should be able to figure something out.
Back to top Go down
Chris L.

Chris L.

1337 Meter : 5873

PostSubject: Re: **Site Feedback - PLEASE HELP!**   **Site Feedback - PLEASE HELP!** EmptySat May 30, 2009 8:33 pm

I realize time is a big issue in managing either site or forum. With that said. I think photos on the homepage, with links to more media on the forums will help. We're all media whores after all. The first TNS edit posted on the homepage had me hooked. I think if there was an easier way for users to post content on the forum that would help as well. I'd go in and look at everyones stuff, but I'm too lazy to figure out where it's all at. I think it's pretty boss overall. If each region could have a real leader for their scene, a "Seth Andrews" type if you will... That would be a good way to go statewide. There could be some kind of visual difference to what they post, and they could have homepage access so they felt like they had a share of the site. Sort of an "our scene is better than your scene" competitive edge. Also let's do some career days at high schools and get the damn word out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lenfert.net
Chris S.

Chris S.

1337 Meter : 5752

PostSubject: Re: **Site Feedback - PLEASE HELP!**   **Site Feedback - PLEASE HELP!** EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:15 pm

Maybe more links to media or sick deals on the homepage. I like the classy look but it would be cool if there was a little more going on.
Back to top Go down
Seth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: **Site Feedback - PLEASE HELP!**   **Site Feedback - PLEASE HELP!** EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:08 pm

Much appreciated Chris and Chris...haha. Seriously though...some good ideas. I definately would love to find a few go to people from different areas of the state but I think we need to start by actually getting together with other hoosiers every once in a while. And more media for sure...and most definately a redesign of the site. I've been thinking about that for a while but things have just been really hectic. Keep it coming. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin

PostSubject: Re: **Site Feedback - PLEASE HELP!**   **Site Feedback - PLEASE HELP!** EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:35 pm

Seth wrote:
Much appreciated Chris and Chris...haha. Seriously though...some good ideas. I definately would love to find a few go to people from different areas of the state but I think we need to start by actually getting together with other hoosiers every once in a while. And more media for sure...and most definately a redesign of the site. I've been thinking about that for a while but things have just been really hectic. Keep it coming. Shocked

yah maybe an INDIANAinline edit that actually has people from all over indiana? not indianapolisinline lol
Back to top Go down
Seth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: **Site Feedback - PLEASE HELP!**   **Site Feedback - PLEASE HELP!** EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 5:51 pm

Jake wrote:
Seth wrote:

yah maybe an INDIANAinline edit that actually has people from all over indiana? not indianapolisinline lol
that's what the new video will have...why don't you put together a new evansville edit.
Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin

PostSubject: Re: **Site Feedback - PLEASE HELP!**   **Site Feedback - PLEASE HELP!** EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 6:00 pm

Seth wrote:
Jake wrote:
Seth wrote:

that's what the new video will have...why don't you put together a new evansville edit.

im halfway through one right now. but i just need more clips.
hopefully on our way up to indy we can find some spots and get tricks. but right now i really have like 2 minutes left in the edit and no tricks to work with
Back to top Go down
Seth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: **Site Feedback - PLEASE HELP!**   **Site Feedback - PLEASE HELP!** EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 8:21 pm

I'm planning on doing some updates on the site soon so keep checking...any more feedback is still welcomed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Site Feedback - PLEASE HELP!**   **Site Feedback - PLEASE HELP!** Empty

Back to top Go down

**Site Feedback - PLEASE HELP!**
Page 1 of 1