Indiana Inline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indiana Inline

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Latest topics
» I'll be in Indy 'til Sunday
Where do you live and what's your scene like? EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 11:45 pm by Jake

» Skate 6-13?
Where do you live and what's your scene like? EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:03 pm by EricR

» Any Body In Fishers?
Where do you live and what's your scene like? EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:01 pm by EricR

» West Lafayette weekly night session (details inside)
Where do you live and what's your scene like? EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:01 am by Rich

» Black and Blue (small edit) Shot w/ RedCam
Where do you live and what's your scene like? EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:20 pm by dirtyface

» Huge EBAY listing! Valos, salomons, xsjado footwraps, and my muthafuckin wii
Where do you live and what's your scene like? EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:24 pm by Seth

» My section from Quitters.
Where do you live and what's your scene like? EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:46 am by Dan Moroney

» Our new skate couch
Where do you live and what's your scene like? EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:47 pm by Sma

» Chris Lenfert...
Where do you live and what's your scene like? EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:33 pm by EricR

Where do you live and what's your scene like?

Go down 
+24
Wonton
joel.fargus
ChrisColumbus
Tyler Koch
nickmiller
Jake
Jenkins
DemetriuSTL
BP
Eric
Chris S.
indianaALEX
John
dirtyface
Wiley
Chris L.
collinmartin
VM
CJS.Film
EricR
Owen
christian.macon
Dan Moroney
Seth
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Seth
Admin

1337 Meter : 6195

Where do you live and what's your scene like? Empty
PostSubject: Where do you live and what's your scene like?   Where do you live and what's your scene like? EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 3:14 pm

EH?

Last edited by Seth on Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://indianainline.forumotion.com
Dan Moroney
Admin
Dan Moroney

1337 Meter : 5779

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live and what's your scene like?   Where do you live and what's your scene like? EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 4:11 pm

I live in Valparaiso. The scene here is horrible; no skateshop, no more than 8-10 rollerbladers, and more than enough laziness to last a lifetime. I don't have any edits or videos, but I do have many pictures:
Where do you live and what's your scene like? 395015775_43467d1538
Andy B. True Fish
Where do you live and what's your scene like? 502660724_2f1fd4bd63
Dan G. Top Acid
Where do you live and what's your scene like? 527154268_959acddf0b
Dan G. 540 Abstract
Where do you live and what's your scene like? 698516253_c7b7c322ab
Dan Meyer AO toe roll
Where do you live and what's your scene like? 853190736_b26421bc98
Me Back Farv to TTA
Where do you live and what's your scene like? 1048468099_2a747bdeda
Me Back farv
Where do you live and what's your scene like? 852356619_6d187111ea
Dwight H. Back Royale
Where do you live and what's your scene like? 1434056393_42075e95e8
Kevin Lubovich, True Mizou
Where do you live and what's your scene like? 502667080_c399191170
Dan G. Topsoul
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/go_die_right_now
Seth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live and what's your scene like?   Where do you live and what's your scene like? EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 4:30 pm

hell yeah man, the true fish and the bs farv on the ledge were awesome...I want to come skate out there. I've skated that perfect rail in the last picture...I'm so glad to know it still exists. Well shit I guess I could say something about our "scene".

Indy's scene has dropped ridiculously...and that's pretty much why this site is here. Hopefully people can start to get connected more because of it. But ya, maybe 15-20 rollerbladers in indy that I know of...I'm sure there are more. People are starting to skate again. I don't have any pics but I've got some stuff up on my youtube site that's mainly Indy stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sethcheese
Back to top Go down
christian.macon
Admin

1337 Meter : 5802

PostSubject: South Bend...   Where do you live and what's your scene like? EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 4:35 pm

Yo. I'm Christian. I live in South Bend. I know some of you guys, others.. not at all. I've been skating for what, 7 years now? Our scene is pretty decent for like, the 5 of us that actually skate. Eric Foust (who has moved back from Portland, OR) Dan Kinney, Garret Mitschelen, Will Hoffman, Joe Ruby, and Me. I think that's everyone.. at least the kids I skate with.

There's edits and stuff on youtube (Try the SBI Children Edit) OR watch the South Bend Xsjado/Deshi Edit on ShopIntegrated.com/blog.

We have tons of spots so if you've never been up here, you should come. Plus, we have some pretty fun parties. Yup, later.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/christian.macon
Owen

Owen

1337 Meter : 5843

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live and what's your scene like?   Where do you live and what's your scene like? EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 10:49 pm

hey, I'm Owen.

I live on the north-side of indy, carmel. skating here is pretty slow right now. i have been trying to get a session every tuesday so if anyone is interested let me know.
Back to top Go down
Dan Moroney
Admin
Dan Moroney

1337 Meter : 5779

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live and what's your scene like?   Where do you live and what's your scene like? EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 5:38 pm

Whoops, I forgot about this edit. We're (Me, Kevin Lubovich, Dwight H.) only featured in the second half. So either fast forward through it or sit and watch a lot of really slow skating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEoVVYL1xa4
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/go_die_right_now
EricR

1337 Meter : 6231

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live and what's your scene like?   Where do you live and what's your scene like? EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 2:36 pm

Hi everyone. My name is Eric and I'm an alcoholic. Oh wait, wrong meeting. Sorry about that guys.

My name is Eric and I live on the north side of Indy in Nora. Skating keeps trying to get better but it always slows back down. If anyone is up for skating let me know!
Back to top Go down
Owen

Owen

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live and what's your scene like?   Where do you live and what's your scene like? EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 4:16 pm

Eirk, hey i live really close to you, lets skate, i work till 5 weekdays, let me know when you skate.
Back to top Go down
CJS.Film

1337 Meter : 5792

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live and what's your scene like?   Where do you live and what's your scene like? EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 4:20 pm

Hey im David and i live in Broad Ripple and im pretty much down to skate anytime that im free. Iv been skating with Owen when possible and im also a photographer and need people to skate

Owen Topsoul
Where do you live and what's your scene like? Wow_gi13
Back to top Go down
VM

VM

1337 Meter : 6178

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live and what's your scene like?   Where do you live and what's your scene like? EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 8:13 am

My name is Vincent Morretino, and I live in Indianapolis.

I'm 27, and I have been skating for over 11 years, 20 if you count recreational skates.

I have lived in Indianapolis since June of 2003, and I guess I missed the skating boom in Indy.

I am married, so I really have to pick and choose when I skate, but I am totally down for some Tuesday night skate!

Just like Seth Andrews, I am tired of not having a reliable crew of people to skate with. So, last year was the first official Brass Knuckle Beatdown, my attempt to bring some much needed exposure to the state of Indiana so people can get together and get to know each other.

This year, I had much more time to plan, and with Just Ride skatepark opening, I now have a permanent place to host a competition without fear of weather or having the comp busted up by police.

So, thank you Seth, for creating this website. You are a gentleman and a scholar!
Back to top Go down
collinmartin

1337 Meter : 5761

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live and what's your scene like?   Where do you live and what's your scene like? EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 3:15 pm

I live in Chicago and my scene is pretty sweet. We're all getting older and more mature as a scene. Until this past week I was under the impression that there were almost zero little young bucks coming up in the Chicago area but I met a bunch of really good and cool kids under 18 at Lake Owen that are from Chicagoland. I'm really stoked!

I'm really happy to see Indiana having this messageboard and website. This is your doing right seth? Awesome man! I'll be checking the happenings periodically. Everyone can feel free to check out the Chicagoland/Illinois messageboard here: http://www.fruitboot.com/forums .

Shread hard,
Collin
Back to top Go down
Seth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live and what's your scene like?   Where do you live and what's your scene like? EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 3:57 pm

collinmartin wrote:
I live in Chicago and my scene is pretty sweet. We're all getting older and more mature as a scene. Until this past week I was under the impression that there were almost zero little young bucks coming up in the Chicago area but I met a bunch of really good and cool kids under 18 at Lake Owen that are from Chicagoland. I'm really stoked!

I'm really happy to see Indiana having this messageboard and website. This is your doing right seth? Awesome man! I'll be checking the happenings periodically. Everyone can feel free to check out the Chicagoland/Illinois messageboard here: http://www.fruitboot.com/forums .

Shread hard,
Collin
Hell yeah man...thanks for checking the site out. I'll have to hit up the fruitboot forums as well. But yeah, this is my doing. I'm glad I finally did it...I've been wanting to for quite a while. Thanks for the encouragement brother...
Back to top Go down
Chris L.

Chris L.

1337 Meter : 5871

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live and what's your scene like?   Where do you live and what's your scene like? EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 11:05 am

Seth, fat props on this site.

I live in Castleton (NE Indy). Before that (in reverse chronological) Greenwood,Santa Claus, Evansville, Charlestown (Louisville area).

I typically skate solo, or (on tour) with Matt,Vince,Eric,or Josh. I've been in Indy since Nov. 06. I've gotten a pretty good scope of the Indy skating scene. I've been rolling since 97. I'm currently 26 YOA.

I went to Zionsville about a week ago and skated at a small tennis court sized park. It was across from a school I think. Is that where the Tuesday skate is going to be tomorrow, or is there a bigger better park I don't know about?

I'm down for skating during the week. The weekends are harder since I'm married like ole' Vincent and I tend to go out of town often. I typically roll park, ie. Major Taylor, and sometimes the new Noblesville Park.

I also got a camera recently that hope to test at the Tuesday skates in action mode!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lenfert.net
Owen

Owen

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live and what's your scene like?   Where do you live and what's your scene like? EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 6:45 pm

cool chris, i don't think i've ever met you but i live near castleton and hit thoes parks as well. hope to see you tuesdays
Back to top Go down
Wiley

Wiley

1337 Meter : 5767

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live and what's your scene like?   Where do you live and what's your scene like? EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 1:13 am

heyheyhey
im wiley, i know most of yall....sooo hello
anywho, im gonna try and start skating again. hopefully in time for the second coming of the indiana scene. so, yaaaaayyyyy. yay for me. yay for you guys. yay for america. i might not be able to make it out for tuesday nights cuz thats the day when we have our entire week's workload on our ass at the old coubtry club and it's a pretty sweet gig but ill try to work somethin out, suck some d, jingle some b's, sell some q. i'll see yous guys either way.
elephant penis
Back to top Go down
VM

VM

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live and what's your scene like?   Where do you live and what's your scene like? EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 1:49 pm

welcome, you wiley bastard! Razz

By the by, what are q's? I get what d's and b's are, but q's?
Back to top Go down
dirtyface

dirtyface

1337 Meter : 5817

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live and what's your scene like?   Where do you live and what's your scene like? EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 2:25 pm

i like the sound of that the second coming of the indiana scene, lets bring it back, we got a new skater from minnesota named will bean and hes a steez machine he needs people to skate with cuz lafayette is DEAD as hell, im bout the only one left and i have a torn acl Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theoneandonlybmg
John

John

1337 Meter : 5719

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live and what's your scene like?   Where do you live and what's your scene like? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 8:14 pm

my names John, im in cincinnati at the moment, and it sucks here, not one roller, im moving back to carmel (North side of indy) on october 3rd, and there its decent, theres a few of us, and now that this site is up, a hell of a lot more, lets keep it going guys!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bewbz
indianaALEX

indianaALEX

1337 Meter : 5781

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live and what's your scene like?   Where do you live and what's your scene like? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 9:21 pm

hey im alex braunagel
im 17
ive been skating for 4 years.
um.. i like beer and whiskey
im done being lame with skating.
and thats about it.
myspace.com/eatbabiez
Back to top Go down
dirtyface

dirtyface

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live and what's your scene like?   Where do you live and what's your scene like? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 9:32 pm

Ben Guipe
im 19
been skatin for bout 8 years now
im tryin to get my balls back
hit me up
Back to top Go down
VM

VM

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live and what's your scene like?   Where do you live and what's your scene like? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 9:42 pm

John wrote:
my names John, im in cincinnati at the moment, and it sucks here, not one roller, im moving back to carmel (North side of indy) on october 3rd, and there its decent, theres a few of us, and now that this site is up, a hell of a lot more, lets keep it going guys!

Dude, Cinci has a fair sized scene, you must not get out much. Matt Grimes is a really good skater, filmer, and editor and he lives in Cinci.

DEVILS BACKBONE! Airborne FTMFW!
Back to top Go down
John

John

1337 Meter : 5719

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live and what's your scene like?   Where do you live and what's your scene like? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 9:46 pm

vincent morretino wrote:
John wrote:

Dude, Cinci has a fair sized scene, you must not get out much. Matt Grimes is a really good skater, filmer, and editor and he lives in Cinci.

ive skated with mat a few times, he lives in loveland, cool guy, other than him, there isnt much, im in city, the scene is in the suburbs. kinda far.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bewbz
Chris S.

Chris S.

1337 Meter : 5750

PostSubject: Where do you live and what's your scene like   Where do you live and what's your scene like? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 3:03 am

Chris - 20
Ball State University
There is no scene here that i know of, but hey i got the park.
Back to top Go down
dirtyface

dirtyface

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live and what's your scene like?   Where do you live and what's your scene like? EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 1:04 pm

do work sonss
Back to top Go down
Chris L.

Chris L.

1337 Meter : 5871

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live and what's your scene like?   Where do you live and what's your scene like? EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 2:25 pm

vincent morretino wrote:

Right on Bra! Mitch would be proud.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lenfert.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where do you live and what's your scene like?   Where do you live and what's your scene like? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where do you live and what's your scene like?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next