Indiana Inline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Indiana Inline

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Latest topics
» I'll be in Indy 'til Sunday
Wazzzzzzzup up Indy? EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 11:45 pm by Jake

» Skate 6-13?
Wazzzzzzzup up Indy? EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:03 pm by EricR

» Any Body In Fishers?
Wazzzzzzzup up Indy? EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:01 pm by EricR

» West Lafayette weekly night session (details inside)
Wazzzzzzzup up Indy? EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:01 am by Rich

» Black and Blue (small edit) Shot w/ RedCam
Wazzzzzzzup up Indy? EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:20 pm by dirtyface

» Huge EBAY listing! Valos, salomons, xsjado footwraps, and my muthafuckin wii
Wazzzzzzzup up Indy? EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:24 pm by Seth

» My section from Quitters.
Wazzzzzzzup up Indy? EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:46 am by Dan Moroney

» Our new skate couch
Wazzzzzzzup up Indy? EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:47 pm by Sma

» Chris Lenfert...
Wazzzzzzzup up Indy? EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:33 pm by EricR

Wazzzzzzzup up Indy?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bladerxx

1337 Meter : 4834

Wazzzzzzzup up Indy? Empty
PostSubject: Wazzzzzzzup up Indy?   Wazzzzzzzup up Indy? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:42 am

Hello fellow bladers! I have been casually monitoring this site for about a year now and decided to sign up. I used to jam in the San Diego scene in the late nineties, until I had a horrific blading accident (more on that later). A year later I finally graduated high school, and at age 21 moved to Indianapolis where my father set up his fledgling Tupperware business. I’ve started blading again after many years and am here to inject some pizzaz into the indy scene.

Now on to my injury, this is a bittersweet story that I have never unveiled until now. I don’t know how to really put the first part of the story, but I’ll just come out and say it. I AM THE ONLY KNOWN PERSON ON THE PLANET TO LAND THE INFAMOUS LEAP OF FAITH IN SAN DEIGO. After heavy meditation and using the beautiful California sunrise as a sign; I thrashed down the leap of faith and stuck a perfect landing. Unfortunately I was by myself and no one witnessed this great feat. I often think about the hundreds of hits I would get on youtube if someone would have caught this on tape. Unfortunately in my excitement I tried the feat again this time my skate clipped the rail I landed awkwardly and broke my pelvis in three places and had four teeth knocked out... I was found by a maintenance man and rushed to the hospital.

After years of being out of the sport I’m back and I want to be the needle in the vein of this sleepy blading scene. Obviously I’m way more accomplished than most of you and will be more than happy to help out anyway I can!!!! This town has a lot of potential and with my help I think we can make this a premier blading scene!!! Lets get down to brass tacks who wants to set up a “sesh” and exchanges ideas and pull off some gnarly stunts.

I’m free like once a month so get at me! Who is in???

Last edited by bladerxx on Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wiley

Wiley

1337 Meter : 5718

PostSubject: Re: Wazzzzzzzup up Indy?   Wazzzzzzzup up Indy? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 3:06 am

that's cool. i don't think it was necessary to say that you're much more accomplished than most of us, and to call our scene sleepy. either way, welcome to the family, homes.
Back to top Go down
bladerxx

PostSubject: Re: Wazzzzzzzup up Indy?   Wazzzzzzzup up Indy? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:24 am

I'm sorry bro, but im here to call a spade a spade. Sometimes when there is a revolution about to take place, not everyone is going to be on board or some people may get their feelings hurt. I don't care about any of that, what I do care about is taking this city by storm and putting Indy on the map as a premier blading community. Currently Indy is known for the Colts, herpes, and auto racing. When I'm through this town will be know for the Colts, herpes, auto racing, and aggressive inline skating.

You see, I march to the beat of a different drum. I'm alpha... I skate with a skull sticker on my fanny pack... I only skate in all white blades with pink shoes laces...different you see... I finished Mario Cart in one setting...I landed the leap of fucking faith dawg!!

Anyway sorry to came across so strong I'm just totally amped about this scene and where I can take it....

XX
Back to top Go down
bladerxx

PostSubject: Re: Wazzzzzzzup up Indy?   Wazzzzzzzup up Indy? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:59 am

Bump! Admin could you sticky this please?
Back to top Go down
VM

VM

1337 Meter : 6129

PostSubject: Re: Wazzzzzzzup up Indy?   Wazzzzzzzup up Indy? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:47 pm

Joel Fargus strikes again.
Back to top Go down
bladerxx

PostSubject: Re: Wazzzzzzzup up Indy?   Wazzzzzzzup up Indy? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:29 pm

I dont know if that is some sort of insult vm???? I will take it as such... dont be a hater, get on my good side now and I will take u to the promise land bro... I was joking around a bit earlier, but obviously u take yourself a.bit too seriously. May ur jealous u never landed something a.gnarly as the LOF...

Back to top Go down
VM

VM

PostSubject: Re: Wazzzzzzzup up Indy?   Wazzzzzzzup up Indy? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:38 pm

Excellent insight on my 4 word reply.
Back to top Go down
Seth
Admin

1337 Meter : 6146

PostSubject: Re: Wazzzzzzzup up Indy?   Wazzzzzzzup up Indy? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 2:10 pm

lolz...this guy can't be real
Back to top Go down
https://indianainline.forumotion.com
Chris L.

Chris L.

1337 Meter : 5822

PostSubject: Re: Wazzzzzzzup up Indy?   Wazzzzzzzup up Indy? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 2:16 pm

I'm with you bladerxx. We are like brothers you and I. I've landed the LOF as well, but that day I didn't have my blades (a sin I know) so I had to borrow a kids skateboard and ollie that shit. I'm living in CO right now so I'm also in a league way above most other people, literally. I get to come back and skate Indy a couple times a year, and in those brief moments I plan to transform the scene as well. Prepare for your asses to bleed out everyone. Chris L. & bladerxx are about to rip ya dix off !!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lenfert.net
bladerxx

PostSubject: Re: Wazzzzzzzup up Indy?   Wazzzzzzzup up Indy? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 2:32 pm

VM i have no clue what your saying to me right now. Lets start over dude because you seem real cool you just seemed a bit confused. I will give you one more chance to prove yourself dude and then your out. Lets start off basic... Where is your favorite place to skate in the city?

Seth looks like your an admin so I will be more patient with you. I'm real man... lets start a revolution! Also, could you puh-leese sticky this thread! It is historic bro...

Chris L. Welcome aboard dawg!!! Enthusiasm is contagious and I know you can feel it and want to be apart of something big. While your not intrenched in the INDY scene like me I know you will be a huge asset when your in town. Very funny about the LOF. HAHA skateboarded it huh??!!! hilarious! When you in town let me know I'm sure you would like to hear more about my epic LOF landing. It really sux no one was there to capture it tho.
Back to top Go down
Seth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wazzzzzzzup up Indy?   Wazzzzzzzup up Indy? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 2:35 pm

Wazzzzzzzup up Indy? Clapping%20Kids2
Back to top Go down
bladerxx

PostSubject: Re: Wazzzzzzzup up Indy?   Wazzzzzzzup up Indy? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 2:45 pm

Funny, I just hope you aren't taking me lightly Seth. Do you run this sight or are you just a hired gun?
Back to top Go down
Seth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wazzzzzzzup up Indy?   Wazzzzzzzup up Indy? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 2:50 pm

I would never take bladerxx lightly...you are my rock
Back to top Go down
bladerxx

PostSubject: Re: Wazzzzzzzup up Indy?   Wazzzzzzzup up Indy? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:04 pm

Your condescending tone is a bit disturbing, but I hope you are ready to get down to business soon. As soon as this fcking snow melts I'm gonna blaze a trail thru this town and everyone will know that bladerxx runs this scene. Chris L and myself are gonna take this scene to the next level. VM- you haven't answered my question yet this is your last chance for you to gain my acceptance...

I want to open a roller blade rink! it will be just like a regular rollerskate rink only, but without child molestors running it. It will have rails to grind and ramps to thrash off of. The staff will be 18/19 year girls in suggestive clothing. This will keep everyone interested and we will also serve beer. Im ready to roll (no pun inteneded) with this plan I just need someone to invest like $10,000. I also plan to put a replica of the leap of faith as the center piece of the rink. What do you guys think??? this will be just part of my plan to put Indy on the map for AI (aggressive inline for those of you follow along)

xx
Back to top Go down
VM

VM

PostSubject: Re: Wazzzzzzzup up Indy?   Wazzzzzzzup up Indy? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:38 pm

bladerxx wrote:
VM- you haven't answered my question yet this is your last chance for you to gain my acceptance...

dude you dont know me!!! Im sorry that I dont talk like fuckin frazier but I am who I am. If I didnt get fired a couple months ago I would have a car and prolly get a hotel but I cant do that with no money. I thought bladers were supposed to be frendly and hook each other up. All Im askin for is a place to crash for a few days and somebody to blade with. Plus I said i could bring my wii. that shit is mad fun.

MAD FUCKING FUN, YO.
Back to top Go down
bladerxx

PostSubject: Re: Wazzzzzzzup up Indy?   Wazzzzzzzup up Indy? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:57 pm

Vm. you make no fuckin sense bro. Seriously dude I think you need a psych evaluation. I say something to you then you go off on some tangent that makes no sense about getting fired. i didn't even say ANYTHING about ANYONE being fired. affraid

You blew it dude. I have gave you chance after chance to be my friend but you refused to cooperate. From this point on you our blacked balled unless you prove otherwise.

Dawg you need help... If you get your shit together I will let you be a cashier at my new blade park just don't be creepy to the ladies I hire.

For fucks sake no wonder this scene is so messed up...

I thought I was being positive but now I know it is going to take a hell of a lot of work to fix this nightmare of a scene. I just want to blade and I won't let anyone get in my way.

Chris L where you at? You got my back right!?

xx- landed the fukn leap of faith!!! (don't be hata)
Back to top Go down
VM

VM

PostSubject: Re: Wazzzzzzzup up Indy?   Wazzzzzzzup up Indy? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:10 pm

John Dillingham wrote this story over the last couple of years. He wanted to make it into a movie but does not/cannot find investors/enough interest to back it, so I am giving it to you all, today, for free. "I want to mark this occassion on this specific message board for several reasons," says John.

"The first of my several reasons would be proof that I did it, that I wrote it. Like many others before me, and probably many more people after me, I do not want ANYONE else taking credit for this. So I'm putting this up on Be-Mag today to mark the occasion, date it with proper metadata, and basically just get it up and going. I reckon if I can gain enough interest surely someone will want to help make it a reality. Also, feedback is always good for things like this, so why not share it with you all? If you have a Mac and you don't like reading long posts like me, copy and paste it into text edit, click on edit>>speech>start speaking. After this, feel free to light up a joint, cigarette, drink a beer, eat breakfast, whatever. Also, there may be a few inconsistencies in the nouns and what not. I tried my best to get it all straightened out proper, but as I have no editor, I cannot get a complete story myself and basically have put in so many hours into this, I feel like it's time to just get it out and let people tell me what they want or think I should do with it.

You all are the first people to see this. I have told few people about it.

Any and all comments are welcome, obviously. Please be as honest as you can though, because if it sucks I need to throw away this dream and find another one I suppose.

I do hope you enjoy it though."

-John Dillingham
via
Luthraz Dometriax

http://8wheelsdown.com/
By John Dillingham

Characters:
Iron Crane Crew
Don
Ralph
Leonard
Mike
Elijah

Preps
Monica - Got hit on by Mike, secretly likes Mike
Tom - In a relationship with Monica currently
Derek - Extra
Vanessa -Extra
Andy Watkins- Dies in a wreck conspired by Ralph
Sheradon

Epilogue

1RALPH
It was 1990. Rollerblading was about to get really really big. Everyone thought rollerblading was cool. Everyone wanted to pour money into what could only be one of the most revolutionary sports of our time. I got my first pair of skates when I was just 5 years old. They were a birthday present from my grandmother. I was so happy that day. It was one of the happiest days of my life. I convinced myself that if I could skate around my neighborhood without falling down once, I would one day become a professional rollerblader, making tons of people realize the skills I had with my physical ability, and tour the world.

For me, Rollerblading was freedom. It was an escape. An escape from shitty parents. An escape from a world that was full of hurtful people. It was the best thing that had ever happened to me. I loved my grandmother so much for supporting me and giving me the key to a future that I would have control over.

Control. It is a word that so many people misunderstand. It is a concept that so many people misuse. When I began rollerblading I got control. I became the person I wanted to be. I had things my way for a change.

Whenever I had a problem. Whenever I was feeling shitty. Whenever someone told me that I wasn't good enough, or I was stupid, or that I can't do this or that or I would never be what I wanted to be, I would go Rollerblading and all of that hatred from everyone around me would disappear.

I took comfort knowing that one day, I would make enough money to move out of my parent's broken home, see the world, and go places that they could never fathom seeing. I would one day become something that no one else would allow me to be.

Then 2000 came. I was 15. It was almost as if my sport, Aggressive Inline Skating, died with the 90s. Companies went under. The industry turned on itself. Rollerbladers hated on one another. It was a complete nightmare. It was as if my hopes and dreams were shattered all over again, but not by the people around me, but by the people that were supposed to be there for me, Rollerbladers themselves.

The media didn't make things any easier. They turned on us too. When Arlo Eisenburg, father of street skating, questioned ESPN why there wasn't a single Rollerblading clip in the 2002 X-Games preview reel, they kicked Rollerblading out of the X-Games altogether, the fucking bastards. It was after that that I blocked the ESPN channel, and any other ESPN channel for that matter.

Live games in person are better anyway.

I have friends around that have my back. We have someone we do jobs for that saw something in us no one else did. WE live in a different world. A world that is only shared with other "Extreme" Sports participants. It is a world that is ours and ours alone.

It is now 2011. Things are starting to get better for us. We've gotten organized. The people that shouldn't be in this industry have left. I have a wheel sponsor, a clothing sponsor, my own apartment that I pay for via my sponsorship money as well as odd side jobs that my boss, Elijah provides.

It's starting to look better, but I have a dark side to me. It's a side that never forgot all the hatred we got in the first 10 years of this new millinium.

This is how my life is today.

2STORY
A car pulls up to a 711 in Tampa Florida. The car is a piece of shit. It has rollerblading brand stickers all over it. It's rusty, it's loud, and it it's missing a hubcap. One head light flickers.

Another car rolls up right next to it. It is perfect. It's a 2012 Lexus, not even out yet on most car lots. It glimmers in the night. It's a dark black color.

Four 20-something year old Rollerbladers get out of the piece of shit. They are Ralph, Leonard, Mike and Don. They go inside the gas station.

Five 20-something Preps get out of the second car. Two females, three males. The two females are name Monica and Vanessa. They are in relationships with Tom and Derek. The third male is named Andy.

Andy approaches Ralph in the gas station, amongst his friends.

"Hey loser, nice ride you got there. What is that a 1995 Pile of shit?"

Ralph turns around, distracted from the beer section. He wore a Street Artist shirt, a Swiss Army knife dangled from his belt and his semi tight pants welcomed the Xsjado footwraps he had on at the end of his pant line.

"Actually it's a 1992 Toyota Corolla, and thanks for the compliment."

"You dumbass, I was fucking with you bro, can't you see what I have sitting out there, it's immaculate, it's what a car should look like moron."

"Yeah man, you're right, you are so much better than-"

Then Andy interrupts Ralph.

"Yeah I am better than you faggot. Those are some nice rollerblades you have there, let me have them."

"Fuck you"

Ralph walks away.

The other three rollerbladers have already gotten what they needed and were leaving.

Ralph gets his beer paid for and walks out.

"What was that back there man, was that prep bothering you."

"Forget him dude let's get out of here."

They drive, not knowing the preps are following them.

In the other car, Andy is getting angrier by the minute.

"I hate rollerbladers man, I don't know what it is, they just piss me off, all of them."

"Yeah me too man, one of them tried to steal my girl once and I beat his ass down, punk ass bitches." Tom says, angry.

Monica enters the conversation by saying, "Both of you should stop, they are just a bunch of losers, why mess with them?"

"Because he said fuck you to me, that's why, and now I'm going to fuck with them."

"Oh christ here we go again, can't you just let it go, I'm sure they are going to go skate or something."

"No that kid bought a 6 pack of beer, and I'm going to steal it from him."

"Why are you so hellbent on wrecking their evening?"

"Because he insulted me and apparently one of them tried to steal you from Tom, so fuck it, we got beef with these fuckers."

The Iron Crane Crew, as they referred to themselves, drove straight to a group of Vacation houses, all empty, brand new. All of them had brand new 50 inch plasmas, 15 total, inside. Elijah informed them of the fact that security systems hadn't been installed yet, and that the T.V.'s were theirs for the taking.

They rode up on the group of houses. A van was parked out front of the first group. Ralph gets out and hops in the van.

The ID on the van is then covered and Don sits up front next to him.

Leo and Mike trail behind and one by one, they begin to steal the Plasma T.V.s out of the houses.

The preps creep up on the neighborhood and see what's going on.

"Man look they are stealing plasmas." says Andy.

"That's not a bad idea actually, look there is another row over here, let's get a couple."

At this point the Iron Crane Crew has 6 T.V.s, they keep going and going. There are 10 houses in each row.

The preps go into the first house and get a T.V. It takes them 5 minutes to get it.

Monica is pissed.

"Look you guys are fucking idiots, we're going to get caught." she says.

"No we aren't just be quiet."

Tom calls up his friend Grant, who happens to have a huge Cadillac extended SUV.

Within 15 min, he shows up.

At this point, ICC is done with their 10 T.V.s and take off.

5 minutes later a cop shows up, and the preps are busted.

They all get taken off to jail and everyone is upset.

They all blame Andy at first, but then they realize that it was the fucking rollerbladers that inspired this crime. And they also remembered, thanks to Andy, that one of them had tried to steal Tom's girl. Now they had this crime to answer for.

They get out of jail the next day, on bail, because Andy's father is a hot shot attorney in the area.

They get blamed not only for the T.V.s they stole, but for the 10 ICC got away with.

They are pissed!

They try to explain they were framed by a group of rollerbladers, but the judge doesn't believe them. He also states that they shouldn't be stealing T.V.s, they all come from wealthy backgrounds.

Tom and Andy begin plotting revenge.

Man we gotta get these guys dude. This is going to be easy. All we have to do, is catch them doing another crime and rat them out.

They follow the crew away from one of the local skateparks they go to. They figure out where there next crime will take place via a bug placed in Ralph's apartment.

They follow them on that day and call the cops as soon as they get on the scene. They are busted trying to break an entering. They called too early, everyone gets off with a slap on the wrist, but Ralph figures out Andy did it, because they waited around while the cops came and busted them and they drove the same Black 2012 Lexus SUV.

3DON
Ralph is insane. He needs to let this stuff go. He doesn't realize that anger only manifests negativity and only causes pain. I've been trying to explain to him that if he would meditate all of the pain he feels inside toward others will disappear. He doesn't listen!

"Ralph, dude we just got a slap on the wrist, those kids are just a bunch of spoiled Frat boys, they don't understand what we do, and they don't want to do anything but rip us off of our ideas and cause us to get super angry all the time."

"Yeah I heard you Don, but that one kid, Andy I think was his name, he tried to take my skates, he insulted me and I just can't handle this anymore, I've got to show that bastard what's up man!"

"Fine Ralph, what are you going to do?"

"I'm going to take away the one thing he tried to insult me with, his little truck."

"What the hell do you mean? Are you going to wreck it or something?"

"No, I'm going to wreck HIM."

4ANDY
"Yo come on in ladeez, because it's yalls night, you drink free all night!"

Andy high fives Tom and Monica glares at him.

"Yo come on in dude with lady in tow!"

Derek and Vanessa enter.

"Yo I got plenty of beer for everyone, but the men need to throw in their part."

Derek and Tom smirk and hand over money.

"Dude if you're so damn rich, why do we still have to pay for the drinks man," says Derek.

"I gotta pay for my first date with Samantha somehow."

Samantha smiles.

I can't believe how good I have it man. I look at all the fine ladies around and I just want to fuck all of them. It's like I have an orgy in my head whenever I throw these things. Hell I'd even fuck over Tom just to sleep with his girl Monica. I seriously don't give a fuck!

When I look around, all I think about is me, I really don't care or give a shit about my friends or my family, it's all about me and how I'm going to get whatever I want out of life. People are so dumb, I'll take advantage of everyone, why the hell should I care! It's my world baby, and I'm fuckin' something tonight!

Just then a knock on the door comes.

5RALPH
This is it, stay cool, get your weapon ready. As soon as he answers the door, pull it out and grab him.

"Yoooo-"

"Hey mother fucker, how's it going! I hope you got your keys on you, because I'd hate to have to break your window to get in your car!"

I drag him out of his house, tell him not to alert anyone, just tell them he'll be right back.

I pull him along to the curb, with a knife to his back the whole time. I make him give me the keys and I handcuff him to the center console.

Before anyone knows it, we're off.

He keeps trying to talk shit the whole time, saying how I'm not going to get away with this and that I'm an idiot and how he knew I'd be a faggot and seek revenge.

I pull out my stun gun and stun him, he pisses himself.

I look at him, laying there, helpless. I wonder to myself when and how this will end.

We drive along, I get on 75 and start speeding. I've done my research, this SUV has 12 airbags. I decided I would put them to the test tonight.

We approach a median. It has a slight angle to it, like a ramp. I take half of it at 90 miles an hour, causing the car to spiral.

Everything happens in slow motion. I see oncoming lights. They look like Christmas lights being thrown around a tree. I see the street lights blur and I see colorful red lines the passing cars generate in my retina.

We hit the asphalt upside down. Andy's head goes through the moonroof, his body does not follow it.

We flip again still going forward around 75 miles an hour. I ball up and feel the airbags pop out against my face and shoulder. I am safe.

"You should have worn your seatbelt Andy!" I say aloud.

Andy's head is now gone, so is mine.

The car slowly comes to a screaching halt, miraculously, back on all four tires.

I get out long before the cops come. I burn my gloves and entire outfit in a barrel.

Justice is served.

6ELIJAH
Ralph stumbled into the door of my warehouse. It is a safe haven for my workers, who are mainly rollerbladers. He looked rough, rougher than usual. Don explained to me the situation and his plot for revenge, but I had no idea what he had just done. He would tell me, Ralph always confided in me.

"He's dead" Ralph said, in the same tone of voice with which he usually said "what's up" after just walking through the door.

"What do you mean he's dead"

"There was a wreck, and he died in the wreck."

"Were you responsible for him dying Ralph."

"No way dude, not me, I guess he should have buckled his seatbelt or something."

"What did you do, tell me everything..."

Ralph took me through the whole accident step by step, and I must say, it sounded like a great car crash, but I still ended up feeling pity for this boy Andy.

After he was done, there was a long pause. I knew he wasn't proud of the events that had occurred, but I also know that he didn't feel the least bit of guilt over it.

"You do know there will be repercussions, Ralph, repercussions that neither you nor I can imagine yet."

"Yeah I realize that boss, but this asshole didn't deserve to live man, all he did was manipulate and use people. He was--"

"Who made you the judge of his life? Why did you feel the need for this intervention? There is now blood on your hands Ralph. You will have to live with this the rest of your life, caught or not, it's going to haunt you forever."

"Look I just got carried away, I didn't know the kid would end up losing his head."

"The next few weeks are going to be a trying time for you, boy. You are going to need to stay low, and whatever you do, never speak to anyone else about this again. The rest of ICC has and will always have your back on this, but remember, it is you and you alone who must take responsibility for your actions."

"I realize that, I just need to meditate for a while and clear my head."

To Be Continued if anyone cares.
Back to top Go down
Seth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wazzzzzzzup up Indy?   Wazzzzzzzup up Indy? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:24 pm

Wazzzzzzzup up Indy? 1y60x2
Back to top Go down
VM

VM

PostSubject: Re: Wazzzzzzzup up Indy?   Wazzzzzzzup up Indy? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:06 pm

Wazzzzzzzup up Indy? Link__s_Troll_face_by_toastmaster115

obvious troll is obvious.
Back to top Go down
bladerxx

PostSubject: Re: Wazzzzzzzup up Indy?   Wazzzzzzzup up Indy? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:44 pm

Oh wow I can copy and paste text and pictures. Good job Genius.... I'm here to help you out and you act like a jackass??? Why don't you move out of your moms basement and be a man??? I'm here to lift this lazy skate scene to the next level and you call me names and accuse me of being a troll. A simple thank you will suffice there VM. What does VM even stand for anyway, vagina mucous? GOOOOOODDDD what a douche...

Anyway, if anyone wants to set up a sesh and talk about how we are going to strengthen scene let me know but VM is not invited.

Also if you want to donate money to my skate park please send money via paypal. PM me for details. I want to build a 1/4 replica of the LOF and it will be a tribute to me for landing it in my San Diego days!
Back to top Go down
VM

VM

PostSubject: Re: Wazzzzzzzup up Indy?   Wazzzzzzzup up Indy? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 12:42 am

must be fun to troll your own site. not as well thought out as your last troll account, though. Those Hotrails pics made me giggle at least.
Back to top Go down
bladerxx

PostSubject: Re: Wazzzzzzzup up Indy?   Wazzzzzzzup up Indy? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:56 am

VM. are you some type of fuckn moron??? I don't think you know who you are dealing with. I don't troll my own site, I don't have a site you dipshit. Nothing is planned out, I'm not trying to be clever. this is the real deal dawg You are so quick to throw around the word troll, man I have feelings too bro. That shit is hurtful I'm just trying to be apart of the scene and you attack me!?

Being like that is no way to treat a legend of the inline community. I don't know what kind of candy asses you are used to dealing with around here, but I'm not to be mocked or talked down to. I prefer to settle my disputes after downing a bottle of mad dog 20/20 and then busting the bottle over some moron's head. So take caution.

Shit!!!! since you are soooo cool and sooo smart what have you done to better the scene other than bring people down? What legendary jam have you pulled off??? Please answer like a man instead of posting unintelligible ramblings about blah blah blah... ANSWER THE QUESTION VEEEE M. WORD HOMEBOY

xx
Back to top Go down
VM

VM

PostSubject: Re: Wazzzzzzzup up Indy?   Wazzzzzzzup up Indy? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:25 am

But no one actually knows that was just a hypothesis, a lame one that is. Actually not really lame. You can create a wall of text supporting site, but you would be hated if you do that, so do not. But you can if you like, but I discourage that. Now on to the actual information of walls of texts. The wall of text was invented when the Internet was invented, but actually it was slow at that time. So whenever it became fast. But there would need to be some free or not free community for people, and that community would be able to have walls of text. But that community probably wouldn't have actually invented the wall of text. So basically, no one except God knows when or where or how the wall of text existed/was invented. Noobs probably invented, but probably not. Who knows. Walls of texts are usually filled with a lot of useless information and junk. Information and junk can be the same, but only if the information is junk or the junk is information. But who cares. The information/junk inside a wall of text are usually related to whatever the wall of text is located, but the best walls of text, which are actually the most irritating, most eye-bleeding ones, are completely random. Walls of text usually make the reader asplode or have their eyes bleed and fall out of their sockets. A number of people can stand it, but not read them. Actually some people can stand and read them. Those people do not have short attention spans. These are boring and patient people who have no life or have all the time in their hands, which are the same, but not really. The punishment of what making walls of text varies of the strictness of the community. But it doesn't really matter. Nobody cares. Walls of texts should be free of links, different font colors, strange characters, which are those other symbols used in society, and capital letters because it ruins the whole purpose of the infamy of walls of texts. It makes them look fucking dumb and weird. Walls of texts are obviously free of huge spaces and outstanding things like capital letters. Of course, paragraphs should never be in a wall of text. Walls of text are known to create nausea, confusion, head explosion, and others. The others being something I can not think of either because I am lazy or if I do not feel like it or I can not actually think of anything. Like what the fuck? That was a rhetorical question right there. What the fuck? You are actually not requesting a satisfactory answer, you just say that because you try to be funny or you feel like it or if you are pissed off. You must get a proper bitch-slapping to stop making walls of text, but if you are weird then that doesn't apply to you. Walls of text are defeated by deleting them or splitting them into paragraphs. Or some other things that would work but will take hours to think of. People are considered a nuisance if they create walls of text. This might be the end. If you hope this is the end, I am not sure. But if I was not sure then I wouldn't be talking. I should know. Or should I? The best way to make a better and good wall of text is to copy and paste what you previously typed or write. Hey, that reminds me. Wall of text aren't always on the internet! They could be anywhere that is able to produce symbols. D'oh. A wall of text is something that is frowned upon in most, actually virtually all Internet societies, including forums, chat boards, and Uncyclopedia. You should not make walls of text because it can get you banned anywhere unless it is a place that encourages walls of text. I highly doubt any place does support something so irritating and annoying, but anything can exist, but not really because unless you are in heaven then that can happen. But no one actually knows that was just a hypothesis, a lame one that is. Actually not really lame. You can created a wall of text supporting site, but you would be hated if you do that, so do not. But you can if you like, but I discourage that. Now on to the actual information of walls of texts. The wall of text was invented when the Internet was invented, but actually it was slow at that time. So whenever it became fast. But there would need to be some free or not free community for people, and that community would be able to have walls of text. But that community probably wouldn't have actually invented the wall of text. So basically, no one except God knows when or where or how the wall of text existed/was invented. Noobs probably invented, but probably not. Who knows. Walls of texts are usually filled with a lot of useless information and junk. Information and junk can be the same, but only if the information is junk or the junk is information. But who cares. The information/junk inside a wall of text are usually related to whatever the wall of text is located, but the best walls of text, which are actually the most irritating, most eye-bleeding ones, are completely random. Walls of text usually make the reader asplode or have their eyes bleed and fall out of their sockets. A number of people can stand it, but not read them. Actually some people can stand and read them. Those people do not have short attention spans. These are boring and patient people who have no life or have all the time in their hands, which are the same, but not really. The punishment of what making walls of text varies of the strictness of the community. But it doesn't really matter. Nobody cares. Walls of texts should be free of links, different font colors, strange characters, which are those other symbols used in society, and capital letters because it ruins the whole purpose of the infamy of walls of texts. It makes them look fucking dumb and weird and dumb. Walls of texts are obviously free of huge spaces and outstanding things like capital letters. Of course, paragraphs should never be in a wall of text. Walls of text are known to create nausea, confusion, head explosion, and others. The others being something I can not think of either because I am lazy or if I do not feel like it or I can not actually think of anything. Like what the fuck? That was a rhetorical question right there. What the fuck? You are actually not requesting a satisfactory answer, you just say that because you try to be funny or you feel like it or if you are pissed off. Now I just copied and pasted part of this huge wall of text, which is actually not. Wait what? Nice right? Ba boom a rhetorical question right there. Is this the end for the sanity of your eyes? What the fuck did you actually read up to here? Or did you skip to near the end and read this? Either way, you fail in life. Just kidding. Or was I? Oh well. Congratualtions, or not, actually not. Get a life right now. I found a cheap life on eBay, but cheap lives are rare. Well, good luck in finding one. Not! Okay go kill yourself, but I wasn't meaning that. So go sit in the corner in your house. I do not care which, just stay there and rot. If you are not in a place with a corner, then lucky you. Find one if you can. There is no other option because I said so. Now if you pity yourself for reading this like most do, then do something productive and useful to the environment. My goodness.So SAD SO SADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!Walls of text often go on for how ever long a person is willing to read. Just about now, you should be getting fed up, or you have a "thing" and can't keep reading. go on, I understand. She's blond, isn't she. Thought so. Just, just, just leave, OK? make it easier on the both of us. OK this is me here. I am starting a new section of this article. I didn't read anything in this article above here, but nevermind, because I have something important to say, and you really have to read this. So just skip everything above and just come to this part and start reading and agreeing. The wall of text was invented by engineers using typewriters. Everything was in typewriter font (because it was made on typewriters - remember when I explained that in the previous sentence?) and the point was to use all of the paper, because paper was very expensive back then, it had just been invented I think. So anyway, the point was, no margins at the top or bottom or sides. If you left a quarter inch on the sides of the paper, that was very bad. And the guiding principle was "This was hard to write, so it should be hard to read". Because they were software engineers, not writing engineers. Is there even such a thing a writing engineers? Probably. But anyway, please go back to the top of this article and read it over again. You'll get the point after you read it for approx. 10 to 15 times.
Back to top Go down
Seth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wazzzzzzzup up Indy?   Wazzzzzzzup up Indy? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 3:03 pm

I am not skaterxx...I have never landed teh leap of faith
Back to top Go down
bladerxx

PostSubject: Re: Wazzzzzzzup up Indy?   Wazzzzzzzup up Indy? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 3:21 pm

I landed the leap faith! I dont give a shit if you guys dont beleive me. When I build my skating rink I will rebuild the lof and landed it every fucking day, while seth and vm jerk each other off in the corner.

Anyway lets move on.... Does any serious person want to hang out. Since there is snow on the ground we can play d and d and drink or something. We can discuss the direction we want to take the scene. U guys dont want to hang in a lame scene for the rest of your life do u?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wazzzzzzzup up Indy?   Wazzzzzzzup up Indy? Empty

Back to top Go down

Wazzzzzzzup up Indy?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next